It’s the last week of summer for me, how about you? I’m actually looking forward to the return of routine and order to our lives! This is what we’ve been up to lately:
– Melissa and Hyacynth enjoyed a cookout with some other local bloggers courtesy of The Motherhood and Lawry’s. Be sure to check out their Mediterranean Feasts for a chance to win your own Lawry’s Gift Pack.
– If you’re in Chicagoland Hyacynth has a round-up of the best parks in the Northern Suburbs at CBS Local.
– Sarah tackled kindergarten anxiety and first day jitters at the Joplin Globe.
– Melissa completed the first book in her Update our Meals Challenge and shared lots of yummy recipes! Looking to mix up your dinners this week? Check out her meal plan, with recipes!
– Oh and if you want to savor summer just a little longer, be sure to check out Alita’s Scenes from a Staycation it may make you (er me) contemplate just one more week of summer fun!
What have you been up to the past week?